America is divided as in no other time since the Civil War. National dissonance has metastasized far beyond political competitiveness. It is now a schism between patriotism and anarchism. Americans are forced to choose between traditional American values and an aggressive movement toward socialist anarchy.
I have tried for months to avoid seeing this movement for what it is, convincing myself that the radical anti-American faction was just a fringe culture–a splinter group. But it has become obvious that half of our nation has aligned with this attack on our traditional values. The moderately conservative Democratic party of a few decades ago is now the socialistic anarchist party of today.
Anarchy may seem to be an over-the-top description of the movement drawing in half of our country, but let’s take a hard look at reality. Anarchy is defined as disorder due to the absence of government authority or simply the absence of order–chaos. It is more than rioting and lawlessness. Here is what it looks like in America today.
- Democrat leaders refusing to stop constant rioting, killing, and property destruction in most major cities
- Democrats describing the riots, occupations, and violence as myths
- Democrat leaders de-funding, restraining, and disestablishing the police
- Democrats inciting racism by political pandering to minorities
- Democrat leaders declaring many major cities as sanctuaries for harboring illegal immigrants and criminals
- Democratic controlled media reporting with a totally liberal bias and censoring conservative voices
- Democrats paralyzing government with a three-year, $40M investigation of the president based on known contrived evidence
- Democrats impeaching the president over false claims and doing everything else possible to de-legitimize his presidency
- Democratic Congressional “Squad” calling for the dismantling of our economy and political system as other Democrats follow their lead
- Democrats pursuing gun control and confiscation
- Democrats trying to abolish the electoral system so a few highly populated liberal states would elect every president
- Democrats by the tens of millions supporting an avowed Socialist presidential candidate, Bernie Sanders
- Democratic university and high school educators teaching radical social concepts and revisionist history to confused students
- Democrats holding kangaroo court hearings of the president’s cabinet members with constant attacks while disallowing responses
- Democrats insisting on trillions more dollars for Covid-19 economic stimulus risking unmanageable national debt for political advantage
- Democrats using delay tactics to slow the reopening of the economy and suppressing promising drugs
- Democrats keeping their presidential candidate, Joe Biden, from public appearances to hide his real agenda and lack of capacity for leadership
- Democratic presidential candidate, Joe Biden, claiming he would be the most progressive (revolutionary) president in history
I could go on, but I’ll stop there. All of these moves are attempts weaken or abolish America as we know it.
Democratic rhetoric and actions of late define anarchy as a demonstration of love, rioting as peaceful protests, civility as weakness, lawlessness as an appropriate objective, destruction of property as a right, and the free market as racist.
I don’t believe there has ever been a time in our nation’s history when the words of Isaiah have been more descriptive: Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and clever in their own sight! …Who justify wicked for a bribe, and take away the rights of the ones who are in the right!
The battle for the soul of America has become a battle for the survival of America. We must pray more fervently than ever before for the containment of anarchy in our country. We are not without hope, but victory will only come from the Lord. So pray and act as you are guided. Vote against the attempt to abolish all that our great nation stands for.
Please “like” and share this post publicly.